18Watt UTD Canlight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The description says 10hr burntime - I've never run it that long, but I can go test if you want me to. Original rigging on the can dug into the metal a little, but that's just cosmetic. Little bit of corrosion on the light head too but it works fine. They've always been great about replacing warranty items - had a light head stop working and they replaced it for free. Here's what the website says about the lighthead:

• Single 700 lum* LED Head with a 10 degree narrow beam spot
  • Bright as a 18w HID however uses a 5w LED bulb therefore draws 0.4 amp at 11.1 volts.

Looking for $400 in total, with included/free shipping - probably FedEx ground because they're closest to me. Would like to use paypal.

Included is:
- Can
- Detachable lighthead (e/o connectors like lightmonkey uses afaik) with the bungee & clip on it
- Wire-splitter so you can put a second lighthead or heater on the same can
- US wall-charger. Red when the can needs charge, turns green when it's full (or no can plugged in).

Through UTD the price would be ~$630 +taxes and s/h.

Pics of what you'd be buying:

You unplug the light from the can, and plug the can into this charger to charge.

(it works)

Without the splitter in the loop - pic is to demonstrate the velcro attachment for bc on the can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom