:(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Arduous:
Very sad. Prayers and sympathy to the family. Take care tomorrow. Dive safe. We will be praying for you also. Please update us.

A male subject in his 40’s fell out of his dingy and drowned in the Merrimac river, in between Salisbury & Newburyport. An eye witness stated that the male subject was in the water, yelling for help and then went under and did not return to the surface. Search efforts were performed from just after 2PM until dark, but as of this time the body has not been recovered. Search effort will continue tomorrow at high tide, when we expect the visibility to be better. If the weather looks like it’s going to turn bad we will start earlier. We are hoping to bring this man home so that his wife & family may have closure. I will most likely be with the 1st set of divers who slash in the morning.

…………………….Arduous

That's terrible news. All my sympathy to his family.

The missing boater was recovered and returned to his family for closure at approximately 12:54PM, as indicated by my dive computer....................Arduous

BZ
Sometimes doing a job well gets no celebration. But it has to be done. GBU Arduous.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom