16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear that!:shakehead: Keep us posted. I know you were in a lot of pain!:10:

I haven't been able to get rid of the neck issue since we returned. I am blaming it on coming down Mt. Scenery. But I'd do it again if I had the chance...well, at least one part of the climb!:wink:

Jim's made so many jokes about all those flower pics I figured they were just for me.....

Guys, I think I'm just going to load everything onto the Photobucket website I started (sorry, Walter) and everyone can have a look. Whatever pics you want, just let me know and I'll put together a CD from that and send to you. (There are so many that it would take gobs of CD's to send to Dennis to then send on to everyone.....).

I'll try to get motivated tonight to get on that project.... :)

Krista, I am definitely looking forward to seeing your topside pics! I never had the opportunity to get out and do any shooting on my own. And, I know that my Mom would love to see them as well. Please be sure to include me in your distribution list. Thanks! :10:

Ooh, Joyce, I'm so sorry! Didn't realize your back got it that bad......shall we come refill the magic cooler with special relief beverages? :)

Feel better soon!

Well, I'm not working....... And none of the drugs preclude drinking! :eyebrow:

Krista, I'd also love some of those photos. Unfortunately, I never got around to taking topside pictures since my camera was filled with water! :shakehead:

Ooh, Joyce, I'm so sorry! Didn't realize your back got it that bad......shall we come refill the magic cooler with special relief beverages? :)

Feel better soon!

Oh, and btw, I still have beer left in the fridge from our bar-b-que. I've told Mike that he has to make it all gone before my family starts flying in next week. I need my fridge back!

Sorry to hear that!:shakehead: Keep us posted. I know you were in a lot of pain!:10:

I haven't been able to get rid of the neck issue since we returned. I am blaming it on coming down Mt. Scenery. But I'd do it again if I had the chance...well, at least one part of the climb!:wink:

Just remember, to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom! :eyebrow:

Oh, and btw, I still have beer left in the fridge from our bar-b-que. I've told Mike that he has to make it all gone before my family starts flying in next week. I need my fridge back!

Now THERE'S a cool wife....."honey, please start drinking a lot more. I need room to cook.". :)

OK guys, I will try to put together a couple cd's.....dang, now I actually have to motivate......

Just remember, to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom! :eyebrow:
I think that's how Brian's Point got its name in the first place! :shakehead:

Oh, and I've never taken credit for Kris' photos or talent. I've never refused to hand her the camera when she feels the urge to take pictures either...

I think that's how Brian's Point got its name in the first place! :shakehead:

Oh, and I've never taken credit for Kris' photos or talent. I've never refused to hand her the camera when she feels the urge to take pictures either...

Well, thank you for nuturing and mentoring her. It's obvious that she enjoys it (the photography), and isn't it great that the two of you share many passions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom