150 !!!! 150 !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chiara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Isn't that a nice number?

I finally managed to arrive at 150 dives today, actually now it's 151:wink:

With just two and a half years and almost 100 hours underwater (98h10mnts) they always look at me as something of a scuba-junkie!

newwavedivers once bubbled...
Hey, very nice! Just a thought, if you're a junkie with 150 dives, what do they call those with thousands and thousands of dives???

We call them Old Salts!

chiara,congrats and good luck on the next 150.I used to live in Mons,not too far away .A very lovely area with some of the friendliest people I've ever met.

I've only got ~15 dives & the two hours on you - AND - it took me 5 years longer!

Arrived home just fine but very tired on the Saturday after we parted. The picture looks great, but it's been one thing after another at work, so I couldn't even get close to downloading. Should calm down next week as one of the high level boards is meeting.

I'm starting to psych for the TSDT get-together this next weekend at Lake Travis. We'll miss you! From the looks of it - this'll be my chance to keep my count above yours for a week or two more!

Dive Safe!

newwavedivers once bubbled...
Hey, very nice! Just a thought, if you're a junkie with 150 dives, what do they call those with thousands and thousands of dives???

HAPPY! :wink:

And still far from satisfied!

Wait a sec!

They say I'm a junkie because 151 dives with the first one having been on April, 16, 2000 is a fairly frequent rate for someone not living at the seaside :jester:

I hoped to make 150 this year, but I guess I won't. However, 120 since May 2001 in Wisconsin could be close to junkie status.

Congrats, Chiara.

I'm going to have to start diving in the next door neighbors pool so I can catch up. I wonder if the home owner asso would let me build a 50 ft deep pool in my back yard I think thats the only way I could get enough dives in.

Congrats on the 150 and hope the next 150 is as much fun for ya.

Back
Top Bottom