1300.00 and no Dive Trip destination HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcapilli:
Where are some places I can look at that are around 1300 per person? Please help me out. Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate your feedback.
Rob-

Come here. I live in So Cal. Do Catalina and some of the other Islands and pocket
a good portion of that $1300.

The Sea of Cortexz is also nice and a bit warmmer too. Go to either LORETO or
LA PAZ. It is not tropical mexico
it's dessert there and warm clear water About $700/weelk Airfair from LA is about
$280.

Wow. Thank you for the feedback everyone. I am looking at each suggestion here. Keep them coming. I tried another travel agency about Bonaire... No go. Looks like June 27th is the last flight on Jamacian Air to Bonaire. Evidently you will still be able to get there by way of Aruba. Not sure the details on that and I have a feeling that there will be a lot more money involved. So, I think I will put that out of my mind for now and look deeper with the suggestions I have here. Please do not think that you still cannot add to this thread, I welcome all opinions here. Thanks very much everyone.

My LDS has a liveabord Cat at BVI. They would love to have you join them. They are 1350 + airfare. All you have to do to get wet is step off the back of the boat. PM me if you want more info and their website.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom