123Scuba.com Sunrise, FL 3 Day Warehouse Clearance Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
We're opening up the doors of our Sunrise, Florida warehouse for a 3 Day Super Sale featuring deep discount deals on a huge selection of Scuba, Snorkeling and Spearfishing equipment. These discounts are not on our website. Come on by for Warehouse Sale Savings! All prices include Sales Tax.

When:
Friday, November 21, 2008 10am to 8pm
Saturday, November 22, 2008 10am to 8pm
Sunday, November 23, 2008 10am to 6pm​

Where: 10092 NW 50th St, Sunrise, FL 33351 Phone 954.747.7140

Please pass this along to anyone and everyone you think may be interested. There are many one of a kinds and other deep deals that are too low for us to even print.

Click here to view our sale flyer online!

Click here to download a PDF version!

Thanks as always for all of your support, I look forward to seeing many of you again and putting a face to others.

It's a shame that you don't offer the same deals online for those of us too far away to visit the store.

It's also a shame that you were not open at 10:45pm this past Thursday when I was leaving the BankAtlantic Center after the TSO concert.

It's a shame that you don't offer the same deals online for those of us too far away to visit the store.

Yes, we are trying something a little different.

We regularly offer online specials (and have for years) many of which are offered to ScubaBoard Members only. I guess we can't make everyone happy all the time... I'm sure some of our online customers would be/have been upset that a specific deal was not on our website and only for ScubaBoard Members.

FYI - We post regular specials on our website here:

Super Scuba Sales: Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment

You can also find onesy, twosy closeout deals on our eBay store:
eBay Store - Scuba Gear: Spear Guns, Snorkeling Gear, Wetsuit

Thanks again!

I stopped by today and bought a few items. Great people to deal with and some great deals. If anyone needs spear guns they had a bunch and great prices

Regards
Marty

Thank you to all who stopped by! It was great to see you again and meet others for the first time. We had such a great response we are going to do another one on Friday, December 12 and Saturday, December 13 from 10AM to 5PM

Thanks again!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom