12-12 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
xlites.gif

Redbanded Hawkfish
hawkfish.jpg

Bloody Hermit Crab
hermitcrab.jpg

Stout Moray
stoutmoray.jpg

"Bloody" good. With the Christmas season and all I feel a bit like the stout moray.. Seasons greeting Gilligan and thanks for the post through the year, you pictures are always an inspiration.

Alison

Outstanding, Jim. Very nice pictures. You've been getting out a lot lately. Wish I could say the same. This will be my second week in a row not diving due to 20 foot seas and heavy winds.

Larry C:
Outstanding, Jim. Very nice pictures. You've been getting out a lot lately. Wish I could say the same. This will be my second week in a row not diving due to 20 foot seas and heavy winds.

That's a rough ocean. Fortunately I live on the Leeward side of Maui. The winter surf here can be like that on the Windward side, especially at "Jaws".

Great stuff Jim . Don't you just love the way those Hawkfish let you get really close ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom