11-22 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again Mike!
I'm getting speechless... and yes I'm a Finn. So we do have something in common :) You must love darkness and cold water rite? :D I know I don't. The Rasmus is quite famous here in Finland and they're trying to make a break in "the big world" aswell. Did you ask for an autograph :) He's Lauri btw but I know our names have funny spelling. Anyway let's not hijack this thread from Gilligan who's an excellent photographer.

buff:
Just one last compliment.

You really do have a good handle on composition. Some photos are just boring to look at ...nothing dramatic. And the fact of the matter is, it isnt the camera, it's the photographer who has to have a sense of the dramatic-a sense of composition.

You have that.

Your photos are enjoyable to look at..they are interesting and beautiful.

Mike

68.gif

I appreciate your compliments.

kapula:
Thanks again Mike!
I'm getting speechless... and yes I'm a Finn. So we do have something in common :) You must love darkness and cold water rite? :D I know I don't. The Rasmus is quite famous here in Finland and they're trying to make a break in "the big world" aswell. Did you ask for an autograph :) He's Lauri btw but I know our names have funny spelling. Anyway let's not hijack this thread from Gilligan who's an excellent photographer.

Your not hijacking my thread but thanks for stating that.

It's a small planet. My ex-wife was Finnish from Tampere. I have never visited Finland but both my daughters did as small children.

Finns love saunas:D

Gilligan:
It's a small planet. My ex-wife was Finnish from Tampere. I have never visited Finland but both my daughters did as small children.
Wow! That's one tiny planet we're on :confused:. From 6 billion people you just happened to meet a finn (Yup we are numerous. At least 5M of us are stomping the face of this rock.). Ain't that something. She seemed to be from the neighbouring city aswell (which ain't that uncommon since there aren't that many cities around here :D).

Gilligan:
Finns love saunas:D

We sure do! Infact I'm heading to one in a minute. Still I'd change it for having such waters and warmth as you do. Maybe one day... maybe.

kapula:
Wow! That's one tiny planet we're on :confused:. From 6 billion people you just happened to meet a finn (Yup we are numerous. At least 5M of us are stomping the face of this rock.).

My mom is from Jacobstad :D

Great pics as always Gilligan!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom