10W LED Canister Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So business is slow and I have 6 or 7 of these left. I am lowering the price to $550 shipped in the US.

These are full CNC machined heads and canisters with LiIon batteries and smart universal chargers. Heads are also hard coat anodized. Run time is 5-7 hours.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00737.JPG
    DSC00737.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC00738.JPG
    DSC00738.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC00736.JPG
    DSC00736.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 313
Hey there Hecter, Are these the 10Watt Cree LED lights? Do you have any burn times on the Cree light? If so I need a price to ship to Canada, I would also want to pay by Paypal. I have been watching the other thead and wanted a better idea as to how it performed.

Hey there Hecter, Are these the 10Watt Cree LED lights? Do you have any burn times on the Cree light? If so I need a price to ship to Canada, I would also want to pay by Paypal. I have been watching the other thead and wanted a better idea as to how it performed.

Ron:
Yes, 10W Crees. Estimated burn time is 5-7 hours based on my battery tester. Each battery pack gets tested to ensure at least 4000mah. The Cree runs at 700ma so at least 5 hours run time.
Price to ship in flat rate box is $30 (I have shipped there before) and Paypal will add 3% so ($550+25) x 1.03 = $592 (Subtract $11 for the included basic shipping in the US so $581).

Thanks
Hector

Last edited:
That sounds great can you send me a private PM with your info and I will send the money to you through Paypal. Thanks, I look forward to trying out the light this year with my rebreather.

That sounds great can you send me a private PM with your info and I will send the money to you through Paypal. Thanks, I look forward to trying out the light this year with my rebreather.

PM sent thanks!!!

Custom bracket for Ocean Images housing... Will hold two SST-90 LEDs with rated 2000+ lumens. Bracket slides into the factory dove tail opening. Two canisters will be used to house 7.2V LiIon batteries and LEDs will be driven at 7-8 amps.

Attachments

• OI Bracket.jpg
    OI Bracket.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 133
Better pictures?

Just a teaser to keep you in suspense!!! More to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom