10 days to go !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
It wont be long and I am on the plane headed to Barbados.....for.....23 wonderful days!! Word I hear is that Dean just passed by...no damage...some rain and wind. Glad to hear that, even if I wasnt coming.

My friend was cleared medically so she will be there for the first week. Meeting up with David and Mary from here.....hopefully others as well. Hoping to do that beer with Terry. I will be at the Sea Foam Haciendas ....give a call.....ask for Rich....they know me there.

I am planning on taking a laptop with me and plan to do some posting along the way.

Keeping fingers crossed that the sun comes out and stays out !!! :dork2: :dork2:

oh def...gotta get there first!

My hubby and I are headed to Barbados the first week in Nov (first timers). Any recommendations on cheap eats? Also, the dive operator you recommended is Dive Barbados LTD correct? Hope your trip is great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom