1 month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You all will have a great time, that is if you like good food, nice people and really good diving.

She is on the boat with us, so at least two of those are covered!

Once upon a time, in the Good Old Days, ScubaBoard had a feature that allowed the placement of a countdown timer in your .sig

I really do miss that.

Me too. I still pretend.....

Too bad the current software doesn't support it.

Nothing that couldn't be remedied by one of your coders. You've got a bigger staff than Google now, right? :)

I know the feeling well. I'll be arriving on December 8 -- just 27 days now. I'm stalking this Board, CozumelmyCozumel.com, other Cozumel boards and forums, even checking the Exchange Rates daily (I just checked Bloomberg Currency - 13.21 Peso to the Dollar, going up. Hooray!). In the words of Carly Simon, "Anticipation."

Gee...I wonder what the currency exchange rate is between the Denver Dollar and the Florida Keys Dollar? :dork2:

Once upon a time, in the Good Old Days, ScubaBoard had a feature that allowed the placement of a countdown timer in your .sig

I really do ...

In 2011 when we were executing the President's mandate to have all Combat troop out of Iraq by Christmas, during our briefings to the General's staff in Baghdad, we had a timer similar to what they used on "24"...it counted months, days and minutes. Just a friendly reminder to all on how little time was left to perform so many tasks.

Our SMBs got here today, so now I am ready to go! We blew them up to make sure they hold air, and our dog was absolutely terrified by them. Absolutely bizarre.

Countdown is down to 20 days!

Back
Top Bottom