1/19/2013 Oahu Charter - Townside Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all... a small group is doing a private charter in Honolulu, afternoon of Saturday, January 19th and I wanted to post it up here since there are a good number of spots on the boat. Details below, PM me if you're interested or have questions :)

• Leaving from Kewalo Basin on the Kilikina (details on the boat here) at 3pm for a 3 hour charter.
  • Current plan is to go out to the Sea Tiger for the full 3 hours, for flexibility in profiles -- i.e., do two NDL dives on the wreck with a 45min surface interval in between, or do a single long tech dive with substantial deco if that's your cup of tea. Doing the Sea Tiger first and the YO-257/San Pedro second is a possibility if there's enough interest in doing the second dive on a different wreck.
  • The Kilikina and her crew aren't taking us diving, we're just hiring them for a ride. These will be unguided dives. Divers/buddies will dive their own profiles and there will be no DM, instructor, or guide available.
  • Each diver needs bring all gear, weights, and gas they need for their dive(s).
  • Price will depend on how many divers ultimately come, PM me for more details. Charter is capped at 9 divers, and there are currently 5 spots open.
  • If you want to come, don't have a buddy, and want one, chances are we can find one or a pair for you to join up with. If you want to come, don't have a buddy, and don't want one, that shouldn't be an issue either.

Disclaimer: although I have a link to Kaimana Divers in my signature, because Gabe & Co. are an excellent crew with whom I love diving, this is not a Kaimana trip, they have no involvement with it whatsoever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom