09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See Darcey feels it , i feel it, all of Chicago feel s it. Blackhawks are bringing home the Stanley Cup this year.:popcorn:

Its on my friend. All of Philly, and Jersey can feel it too.

2 years ago, the Blackhawks hired Scotty Bowman. And today they are preparing for the Stanley Cup finals. Coincidence?

2 years ago, Hockeynut pointed out that the Blackhawks were coming because of Bowman. It's a proven FACT that when Scotty takes a poop, there are Stanley Cup rings in it.

2 years ago, the Blackhawks hired Scotty Bowman. And today they are preparing for the Stanley Cup finals. Coincidence?

2 years ago, Hockeynut pointed out that the Blackhawks were coming because of Bowman. It's a proven FACT that when Scotty takes a poop, there are Stanley Cup rings in it.

Well said Hockeynut. For once we see eye to eye about the Blackhawks :popcorn:

I can feel it in the desert...
Go Coyotes East, oops.. I mean
Flyers!!!

As head coach, Bowman has won a record nine Stanley Cups with the Canadiens (1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1979), Penguins (1992) and Red Wings (1997, 1998, and 2002). He was also part of the 1991 Penguins Stanley Cup winning team as director of player development. In 2008 he won his 11th Stanley Cup as Consultant with the Detroit Red Wings. He won the Jack Adams Award in 1977 and 1996. In the 1976–77 season he won a record 60 games and broke his own record with 62 wins in 1995–96. Bowman is the only head coach in the history of the NHL, Major League Baseball, the National Football League, or the National Basketball Association who has won championships with three different teams.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom