04/26 Dive with Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to thank everyone again for the great dives yesterday aboard the Giant Stride. Robert, you are a great host as always. It was a fantastic group. Hope to see all of you at the Draught House in May. Any swampers who have not yet gone out with Lake Travis Scuba, you're missing out on great company and great diving.

It's still very low, I'd guesstimate about 25' down from normal. However the visability was fine, approx 10 to 12' at 69'. Sorry, I didn't make note of the temp, however I was wearing a 5/4 mill full with a 7/4 hood and was fine. Dive time was 48 minutes.

Robert, next time let me know which side of the boat is warmer. I saw 58-61 at 60-103 feet.
Enjoyed the day with ya'll.

Rich

Robert, next time let me know which side of the boat is warmer. I saw 58-61 at 60-103 feet.
Enjoyed the day with ya'll.

Rich

Rich..... everyone knows that..... the side of the boat that most folks are peeing in. :eyebrow:

You must have been diving on starboard side, because most of the divers were peeing off the port side next to the ladder making it warm as you exited the boat.

Thanks for coming out. See you next time.

Back
Top Bottom