Closed SHEARWATER PEREGRINE / BRAND NEW / NEVER TOUCHED / $415 SHIPPED

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LACityBoy Will you take it back if the buyer doesn’t want it? Why won’t your eBay seller take it back? Did you buy from an unscrupulous seller? Oops!

Have you ever shopped on Ebay? There are all kinds of sellers. Ususally, those with "stores" will offer returns if not satisfied. Usually, those sellers who are trying to sell an item as a "one-off" don't offer returns as, quite frankly, they don't want to be bothered...HOWEVER...ALL EBAY SALES COME WITH THE EBAY GUARANTEE, SHOULD AN ITEM BE DEFECTIVE OR IF THE ITEM IN QUESTION WAS MISREPRESENTED IN THE POST.

The seller I bought it from appeared to be honest. The item came as described and I have no reason to believe it's defective in any way, shape or form.

As for my transaction, should the item prove defective, Shearwater would be happy to exchange it. If the buyer didn't want it, they shouldn't have purchased it. I'm guessing most people will have done their research prior to this sort of a purchase, so unless it's defective in some way, there really shouldn't be a problem.

If however, I was selling a USED item and it proved defective, etc, yes, of course, I would gladly take it back and refund, no problem.

Have you ever shopped on Ebay? There are all kinds of sellers. Ususally, those with "stores" will offer returns if not satisfied. Usually, those sellers who are trying to sell an item as a "one-off" don't offer returns as, quite frankly, they don't want to be bothered... .

And you bought it on Ebay for the regular store price...why?

I'm a little taken back by the instructor saying it is the wrong computer.... It is more than capable until tri-mix if I remember the discussions recently. Thing is, by the time you are to that, I imagine there will be additional offerings in the PDC market.

I think you should have held off on the Pedrix....

I know, we all will become full out technical divers, and should be buying our first gear based on that...

Can you return the Pedrix?

I'm a little taken back by the instructor saying it is the wrong computer.... It is more than capable until tri-mix if I remember the discussions recently. Thing is, by the time you are to that, I imagine there will be additional offerings in the PDC market.

I think you should have held off on the Pedrix....

I know, we all will become full out technical divers, and should be buying our first gear based on that...

Can you return the Pedrix?
The first GUE tech class is a mix class...

Since I'm almost always solo diving, I'm much happier with my low-volume compact peregrine backup on left arm (instead of the Suunto) and perdix on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom