Hello from Portugal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Ana and I'm from Portugal. I'm a biologist/ entomologist. I'm not certified yet but it's a big dream of mine that I want to achieve very soon. Usually, I do a lot of snorkelling near the coast. This year I had many plans, including getting certified in Thailand and exploring some of reefs but it was postponed due to our current situation. I'm looking forward to doing it! :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard Ana @ARGoncalves. So happy you decided to join ScubaBoard. Looking forward to you getting certified and enjoying so much of our planet. By the way scuba diving is a lot easier than snorkeling in my opinion. You don't need to worry about water getting in your mouth like snorkeling.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida u.s.a......get ready to enjoy the deep blue world underwater.

Hi Welcome! When I'm certified I want to visit Portugal again! Beautiful country!

Hi and welcome on board !

Hope you'll get certified very soon. Diving is wonderful, getting myself certified was one the best things I've ever done.

Btw, no need to go very far for that : you've got nice places for diving in Portugal, on the continent or in the Azores, for example (I'm planning to get back there).

Diving gave me the opportunity to travel in my homeland and discover it.

Hi there!

From a Portuguese who did Open Water Diver in Thailand, it is easier to get certified here and dive there than the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom