Just Got Certified!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lee-N-NC

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to say Hi and I’m happy I finally got Open Water certified yesterday.. did all my training dives at Fantasy Lake Scuba park in Rolesville, NC. Which I absolutely love that place, so much to see there, can’t wait to go back with a buddy and do some more exploring.

Congrats welcome to the forum, any questions just ask

Welcome to ScubaBoard! A little judicious searching in the window at the top right corner of your screen will reveal a wealth of discussions on just about any scuba topic imaginable. Glad to see you here!

Just wanted to say Hi and I’m happy I finally got Open Water certified yesterday.. did all my training dives at Fantasy Lake Scuba park in Rolesville, NC. Which I absolutely love that place, so much to see there, can’t wait to go back with a buddy and do some more exploring.

Awesome! I too show Fantasy Lake at the front of my log book!! Got certified there back in 1998 with Gypsy Divers in Raleigh. Been a lot of places since then....and hopefully you will too! If you think Fantasy Lake is "awesome", wait until you dive Bloody Bay Wall off Little Cayman....or literally anywhere else!! Haha! Congrats and have fun!! :) Welcome!

As mentioned above - if you loved fantasy lake (it's a fantasy all right) then you will love the real world.

I certified with Gypsy's as well - back in the day.

Congratulations. You have some world class diving just a few hours away. Hope to see you out there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom