Hi from San Diego!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~RJ~

New
Reaction score
I'm just at the snorkeling stage right now (although I was certified in SCUBA back in '83 - but never dived after). Might get re-certified one of these days...but for now am just sticking to the shallows :wink:. Looking forward to learning (and re-learning)! Favorite snorkel spots in San Diego include La Jolla Cove, the "Marine Room", and Mission Point. Was lucky enough to snorkel in Belize and Venezuela in the '90s.

I'm just at the snorkeling stage right now (although I was certified in SCUBA back in '83 - but never dived after). Might get re-certified one of these days...but for now am just sticking to the shallows :wink:. Looking forward to learning (and re-learning)! Favorite snorkel spots in San Diego include La Jolla Cove, the "Marine Room", and Mission Point. Was lucky enough to snorkel in Belize and Venezuela in the '90s.

welcome! If are looking for more snorkeling spots, the San Diego council of divers puts on an excellent Rocks, Rips, and Reefs series around the most common dive/snorkeling/freediving spots. Just show up with a wetsuits/mark/snorkel and you are set (gloves and boots are highly recommended but not required). The first one of the year was this morning but there are plenty more coming up!

Welcome aboard...hope to see you underwater in the future.
Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum here: SoCal

Back
Top Bottom