Countdown to hours instead of days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cabinetman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Within 24 hours we will be unpacked and getting our gear ready. First dive is Monday 9am

Seems like it has been forever coming but this week flew by

The next two weeks will be spent with a considerable amount of time under water!

Within 24 hours we will be unpacked and getting our gear ready. First dive is Monday 9am

Seems like it has been forever coming but this week flew by

The next two weeks will be spent with a considerable amount of time under water!
Counting the days as well! I know the water temperature only varies slightly but I find as i have gotten older a very degrees can be the difference between a hood, a hooded vest or a core warmer with my 3 ml. Hope you don’t mind posting your temps when you take a breather. :)

Counting the days as well! I know the water temperature only varies slightly but I find as i have gotten older a very degrees can be the difference between a hood, a hooded vest or a core warmer with my 3 ml. Hope you don’t mind posting your temps when you take a breather. :)
My computer (OSTC2) indicates just a tad warmer than 28C/82.5F, varies slightly per dive of course.

Water temps have been 79-81 degrees. Wife has been in a 1m and I am in either a .5 or a 1.5. Its been comfy. The only time she got a but chilled is after a 4 dive day. We both have 3m with us and have not used them yet.

Doving has been great! We are 14 dives in ans headed to the park tomorrow for some Northern sites. Weather is just about perfect. 84-85 days 78-80 nights. No rain. Partly sunny. Love this place. Already planning 3-4 weeks for year!

I still have one and half sleeps before departure EARLY Sunday morning. Camera kit is packed and dive kit is packed I just need to throw in some clothes and toiletries and I am good to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom