Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The promo for Episode 4 of Louis' Adventures as it will be involving me diving with Jim Elliott of Diveheart in Cozumel Mexico at Casa Del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort. Even though my friend and instructor Wendy Jane Werner Crown isn't able to come in person I promise her that I will carry on.

Louis' Adventures Episode 4 Promo
Coming soon to this channel for the next episode I will be taking my first ever international trip and scuba diving in Cozumel Mexico with Diveheart. This is...
YOUTU.BE

So DiveHeart does certifications for individuals with autism as well? I wasn't sure. My oldest daughter has Cerebral Palsy and I've been meaning to get her signed up. My youngest is autistic, not old enough for diving yet, she's definitely interested in diving one day. She's loves wearing her snorkel gear in the pool and calls it scuba diving :), what do you expect from a 9 year old? heh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom