Freeport Dive Spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chasin Tail

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

Were planning a trip to Freeport in June. Were taking our boat from florida and stopping by Freeport and a few other locations. Were wanting to dive out of Freeport but we are not wanting to take a dive trip anywhere. We just want to rent some tanks and go dive a few shallow reefs. I have been told that Silver Point Reef and Fish Farm Reef are both in the 15'-25' range and feel these would be acceptable for us. Problem is I have no idea where the reefs are and can't seem to find them online.

So does anybody know the locations of these two reefs?
Any info is greatly appreciated.

Another place worth diving is "Shark Junction". Unesco, one of the local dive shops, has been feeding the sharks there for decades, so you're pretty much guaranteed to see reef sharks while you're diving. Unfortunately, I don't have a handy map, but its still fairly close to Freeport

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom