Dive computer blowout!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy

Tech Instructor / Charter Captain
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have come to the realization that I have way too many dive computers and I need to get rid of some.
These are all good working computers unless stated otherwise. Feel free to make an offer if you don't like my price.
Between my wife and I, we have gone to all petrels and these just sit.
Yes, I am aware I am a gear whore, but here is your chance to buy some nice stuff for a good price. All prices include shipping in the continental US.

Pictures will be in following posts

1. Suunto Cobra with attached compass. Non-quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $250 Shipped

2. Suunto Cobra without attached compass. Non quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $200 Shipped

3. Suunto Zoop for parts only. As with all zoop, the depth sensor has failed just outside of warranty. Has a good band and screen protector. SOLD

4. Oceanic VT3 this is a refurbished unit from oceanic two years ago. First computer failed with 500+ dives, sent in for repair and they sent back a new unit. Has less than 100 dives since new. Comes with manual and original box. No issues with this computer. $200 shipped

5. Oceanic pro plus 2 - nice used computer, with quick disconnect hose and attached compass. comes with manual. No issues. SOLD

6. ScubaPro branded Uwatec Smart Com with quick discnonnect hose, and compass. Needs battery, Brass Anchor Scuba still replaces these, if you are interested, I can send it out for a new battery. Comes with original bag and manual if I can find it. $40 or $150 if I send it out for new battery.

7. Suunto Eon with quick disconnect hose, compass, docking station, software disc, Instructional VHS tape and all assorted manuals. Nice older air integrated computer. All works as it should. Comes with original bag. $100 shipped

8. Oceanic Bud, in black. Newer battery. Nice backup computer. $100 shipped

9. Oceanic Bud in yellow. Brand new in package, never been opened. $150 shipped

10. Dive Rite the Bridge II still powers on, don't think I would still dive this one, comes with no battery, add $5 if you want one Nice for a vintage crap collector. $20 shipped

11. OMS branded Uwatec bottom timer mounted on wrist slate. Still powers on and dives as it should. It has been on a few dives, I have no idea of battery life remaining. $35 shipped

Last edited:
Yes, you have too many computers! How many are you keeping? Just Petrels?

Yeah, four petrels for the wife and I.

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:29 PM ----------

0012c5d296431f2e39298686b9a160c8.jpg

Sent from my Dive Rite Bridge II

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:30 PM ----------

a85bda87707847dd61f4a6578c9f3da0.jpg

3 I can't currently find for a photo, if somebody wants it, I will dig it out.

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:32 PM ----------

d8d4c66a1f3115e225b5fdca3069755a.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:35 PM ----------

b296c24ba90c46071ee995f17bdd30d0.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:36 PM ----------

86afcea9edae9022db7a9086aceb9770.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:38 PM ----------

5eaae1b1f3e4b58768d4e597d9a637d9.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:40 PM ----------

0ff8edfb5aace014d2399dcee349477f.jpg

e6b3b91308fbf16d36a63210f9b67725.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:41 PM ----------

85e7b63179650db41ec20c00b7ab2020.jpg

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2015 at 09:42 PM ----------

cb2f10625883f7b007d92b2be7a85fd1.jpg

Last edited:
Updated
I have come to the realization that I have way too many dive computers and I need to get rid of some.
These are all good working computers unless stated otherwise. Feel free to make an offer if you don't like my price.
Yes, I am aware I am a gear whore, but here is your chance to buy some nice stuff for a good price. All prices include shipping in the continental US.

1. Suunto Cobra with attached compass. Non-quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $250 Shipped

2. Suunto Cobra without attached compass. Non quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $200 Shipped

3. Suunto Zoop for parts only. As with all zoop, the depth sensor has failed just outside of warranty. Has a good band and screen protector. SOLD

4. Oceanic VT3 this is a refurbished unit from oceanic two years ago. First computer failed with 500+ dives, sent in for repair and they sent back a new unit. Has less than 100 dives since new. Comes with manual and original box. No issues with this computer. $200 shipped

5. Oceanic pro plus 2 - nice used computer, with quick disconnect hose and attached compass. comes with manual. No issues. SOLD

6. ScubaPro branded Uwatec Smart Com with quick discnonnect hose, and compass. Needs battery, Brass Anchor Scuba still replaces these, if you are interested, I can send it out for a new battery. Comes with original bag and manual if I can find it. $40 or $150 if I send it out for new battery.

7. Suunto Eon with quick disconnect hose, compass, docking station, software disc, Instructional VHS tape and all assorted manuals. Nice older air integrated computer. All works as it should. Comes with original bag. $100 shipped

8. Oceanic Bud, in black. Newer battery. Nice backup computer. $100 shipped

9. Oceanic Bud in yellow. Brand new in package, never been opened. SOLD

10. Dive Rite the Bridge II still powers on, don't think I would still dive this one, comes with no battery, add $5 if you want one Nice for a vintage crap collector. $20 shipped

11. OMS branded Uwatec bottom timer mounted on wrist slate. Still powers on and dives as it should. It has been on a few dives, I have no idea of battery life remaining. $35 shipped

Updated.

8. Oceanic Bud, in black. Newer battery. Nice backup computer. SOLD

9. Oceanic Bud in yellow. Brand new in package, never been opened. SOLD

Update

i have come to the realization that i have way too many dive computers and i need to get rid of some.
Between my wife and i, we have gone to all petrels and these just sit.
Yes, i am aware i am a gear whore, but here is your chance to buy some nice stuff for a good price. All prices include shipping in the continental us.

1. Suunto cobra with attached compass. Non-quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $250 shipped

2. Suunto cobra without attached compass. Non quick disconnect model. No issues, good computer. $200 shipped

3. Suunto zoop for parts only. As with all zoop, the depth sensor has failed just outside of warranty. Has a good band and screen protector. Sold

4. Oceanic vt3 this is a refurbished unit from oceanic two years ago. First computer failed with 500+ dives, sent in for repair and they sent back a new unit. Has less than 100 dives since new. Comes with manual and original box. No issues with this computer. Sold

5. Oceanic pro plus 2 - nice used computer, with quick disconnect hose and attached compass. Comes with manual. No issues. Sold

6. Scubapro branded uwatec smart com with quick discnonnect hose, and compass. Needs battery, brass anchor scuba still replaces these, if you are interested, i can send it out for a new battery. Comes with original bag and manual if i can find it. $40 or $150 if i send it out for new battery.

7. Suunto eon with quick disconnect hose, compass, docking station, software disc, instructional vhs tape and all assorted manuals. Nice older air integrated computer. All works as it should. Comes with original bag. Sold

8. Oceanic bud, in black. Newer battery. Nice backup computer. Sold

9. Oceanic bud in yellow. Brand new in package, never been opened. Sold

10. Dive rite the bridge ii still powers on, don't think i would still dive this one, comes with no battery, add $5 if you want one nice for a vintage crap collector. $20 shipped

11. Oms branded uwatec bottom timer mounted on wrist slate. Still powers on and dives as it should. It has been on a few dives, i have no idea of battery life remaining. $35 shipped

Back
Top Bottom