Like New Waterproof D7 Pro Trilam XL Size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvanant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale is a nearly new (3 dives only) Waterproof D7 Trilam suit in XL size.

The D7PRO is a front-entry trilaminate drysuit built for the harshest conditions. We recommend the Octans/WarmTec, Octans HD/WarmTec HD or BodyZor/BodyTec undergarments dependent upon water temperatures.

• Front entry, Trilaminate design for easy self-donning and superior performance.
  • ISS – Integrated Silicone Seals and Quick Cuff System.
  • Adjustable torso system with suspenders.
  • Warm Neck Valve – An improved warm neck design with the addition of a double valve for better draining.
  • Two expandable POWER POCKETS on each leg.
  • Kevlar Knee Pads - Schoeller Kevlar Knee Reinforcement made of Schoeller ® “Keprotec” Military Grade Kevlar.
  • Seamless design in the under arm and crotch area, where wrinkling can cause excessive wear.
  • Crotch panel in heavy-duty Cordura and crotch strap.
  • Armored Dry Zipper - A heavy-duty zippered Cordura cover protects the self-entry dry zipper.
  • Chill Guard - Under the dry zip, it keeps body heat in and also keeps your undergarments out of the zipper.
  • Kevlar anatomically cut boots to minimize ankle/calf stress and ensure ultimate strength and flexibility.
  • A Seat that Grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
  • Form Molded Velcro Tabs.
  • H1 HAVS hood (included) features a 7mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for the neck and face.
  • Each suit is tested by an overpressure check.
  • A Waterproof 1000 CORDURA bag is standard.
  • SI-TECH Valves - swivelling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.
This suit is XL waterproof sizes.jpg

I am selling this because the legs are a bit too short. I am 6'3" and can't quite reach my fins with this on. Otherwise it is an amazing suit. New this suit is $2500, I am selling this for $1900, you pay the shipping. My mistake is your gain (a $600 gain).

Bill

Price reduction on this suit. $1200 and I will pay US shipping, you pay actual shipping everywhere else.
Bill

Sent you a PM. Interested if still available.

Thanks for sharing sizing. I am 6'4" with 36" inseam and have been interested in Waterproof dry suits but it sounds like it isn't really an option since they don't make talls. :( Too bad. They look like awesome suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom