The return of Cozumel Radio is near!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hola all! First of all hope this is ok, but I don't any other way to get the word out ...

Well, we are getting DANGEROUSLY close to bringing this thing back!

We need some more ad money, so if you would, drop a bug in everyone's ear you run across on and off the island who is a "Cozumelhaulic"/beach bum/scuba diver and have them 'like' our Facebook page & visit the ever growing webstite: www.cozumelradio.net.

also, all SCUBA/beach/vacation businesses, both on and off the island! WE NEED YOU! a few more ad spaces filled and we will be off and running at full clip. Since the station is based in the U.S. and most of our listeners have traditionally been Cozumel lovers off the island in the U.S., Canada & yes, throughout the world, we would like to bring on not just island businesses, but Local Dive Shops, Vacation planners & all kinds of beach/scuba related business throughout our listening base.

we are also seeking major station sponsorship(s)

you can also become a Member of the station, s we are trying to build the "Community Radio" aspect of the station ... see or top Google search rated website for details... or PM me.

... just to let everyone know, this is a "hobby/side project" for me at this point, all funds I raise go directly into the operational costs of running the station, I am seeking NO profit.

Gracias y'all!

Reactions: eab
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom