Hello from new OWC divt (OC, Cali)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UGLY

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi! Just got my OWC done today, and already know diving is for me.

I'll be doing more lurking than posting (as I do for other forums) so that I can search, read and get the noobie questions out of the way.

I'm from California, but work takes me a lot to Southeast Asia.

Thank you!

Edit: title should be "diver" and not "divt". Damn you autocorrect!

Congrats, enjoy your diving!

The guys on here are really great, so don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. I have asked (and still am asking) stupid questions and they are very helpful!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Congrats, Good Luck & Good Diving ( S.E. Asia has some of the best even though Cali divers might say their diving is the "Best" )

Congrats. In December begin watching for the annual Avalon Harbor Cleanup Dive scheduled for Feb. 20, 2015. Its a real kick. Last year we had 450+ divers in the water, (29 from my group) and had a great time. I schedule boat dives for Saturday night and Sunday morning. Contact me if I can help. Here is the web site (I'm not staff, just a diver having fun)

CCD.ORG

Back
Top Bottom