On a cruise, opportuntities for diving in Greece, Turkey, or France?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Otter

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Going a cruise and have spots we haven't booked a excursion or know what we want to do. Options include Kusadasi, Turkey, Mykonos, Greece, or Toulon France (sorry I know this belongs in the Western European forum).....any recommendations for diving at either of these 3 locations?

Thanks in Advance.

From Toulon, there are quite a lot of nice wrecks as well as beautiful walls. They can be done either with Toulon's dive shops or from other dive shops closer to the most famous spots.
I've never dived from Toulon, but quite a lot from east of Toulon (20-60 km from Toulon). Some dives sites are doable both from Toulon and theses places (Donator, Grec, Gabiniere, Port Cros, Porquerolle, are some of the most famous if you want to google them).
I've no idea whether there are dives shop that caters to cruisers, trough.

Thank you.

I have a friend on a cruise going to Mykonos right now that I was also supposed to go on. I researched the dive opportunities. Suffice it to say he did not bring any gear with him and will be staying dry. Skip Greece.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom