Where was your first 2013 dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today at our local "mud hole". Water was a crisp 39 degrees, 24 degree surface temps. Sure do love my dry suit! :p

Crazy Canuck here. We had 20+ divers plus a great surface support crew providing hot chocolate and cookies. Water temp was 40F-ish, air was -5C or so. Great start to the year, only 364 days of diving left.

Today at about 1445 at the Mukilteo (Washington) T-Dock. Dove with three instabuddies from NWdiveclub.com down to the boat at 125', then upslope to the biodome at ~60' and over to the research dock at ~30'. Air 38F, surface 48F, bottom 40F. Got my new stuff wet, made SSpiffySpouse happy that I used her gifts. Glad to have Turtle fins again, and a moldable mouthpiece rocks!

Loch Low-minn outside of Sweetwater TN

Surface, mid 40's, raining
Water, 54*, no thermal, straight temp profile!

Two dives, dry of course.

TenKiller Ok. viz 4-5 at best 50 degrees under water, 32 degrees on the surface wind and rain then snow....what a good day! :wink:

Cliff in Bonaire, we actually passed the year underwater, wrote ourselves happy new year in our wetnotes. Saw the fireworks reflecting on the surface from underwater and a monstrous tarpon followed us the whole dive in case we'd light up a fish. All in all, a very cool dive.
That sounds really cool.

Didnt dive today. Was actually driving back from Mammoth Mountain after ski vacation with wife and kids.

But, weather and conditions permitting will be aiming to dive next Saturday. My nephew has a new wetsuit he got (from me!) for Christmas. Definitely needs to be tested as soon as possible.

Most likely local shore dive in Laguna Beach.

A beautiful, pristine cave on the Choctawhatchee River in Washington County, FL. Lots of fossils, bones, goethite, and limestone scalloping.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I hate you! Lol

The hangover hasn't even worn off yet. No plans yet for 2013 diving.

Today was the first 2013 dive for me and the 4M&Ms...(Mark M, Mark M jr, Matt M, Mike M, from Mass :) ) in sunny Key Largo with Conch Republic Divers.
Dive 1 Fire Coral Caves on Molasses Reef, 75 deg, 1-2 ft seas, mild current, 50+ft viz...so many critters, so many colors
Dive 2 Pickels wreck on Pickles Reef, no current, 70+ viz.

Come on down and dive the Keys, our dive sites are open year round :D

Happy Diving!
Elena

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom