Degray Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ttriton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Going to Degray Lake State Park in June for a few days of vacation. Would like to do a couple of dives. I will be the only diver and was checking to see what my options are, if any.

Thanks

Ocean Extreme Dive And Travel Center's DeGray Lake 870-246-4310

Checked with Ocean Extreme and they said they only do air fills at Degray.

well at least you will be able to get air haha :wink:

I take it you are looking to boat charter? you should be able to get that from any marina. But if you are looking for some kind of guide Arkansas lakes offer very little of this.

Good luck!

We certify divers there May through September. We have a couple of dive platforms near the base of the dam out in front of the vistors center. We will be there in June running a certification. If you drive around the dam you will come to Iron Mountain Resort. At the boat launch area you will find a small dive shop that can fill tanks.

Several of your regulars go spearfishing in the summer time there. Besides shooting catfish you can also take bass. I will be back in the states tomorrow night. Drop me a PM and I will be glad to provide you with some names of folks who go there on a regular basis.

DeGray is about 40 min from my house. As mentioned above the dam site is the best bet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom