25% Off United (Continental) Curacao flights...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Here's an email I received from United Airlines today:

Return to the Caribbean and play in paradise
Come back to Curacao and enjoy an extraordinary vacation for less. Because of your loyalty to United, we'd like to offer you a 25% discount off of our published United Economy® fares for your next trip to the island. Celebrate your savings by indulging your inner adventurer with kayaking and snorkeling in the warm, translucent waters. When you're ready to take a break from the sea, relax on the white sand beaches or stroll through Willemstad and admire the historic Dutch colonial architecture. With its endless opportunities to both explore and relax, Curacao is the perfect playground for your next tropical getaway.
How to redeem this offer:
  • Purchase your qualifying tickets for travel via New York/Newark, to Curacao by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on April 18, 2012
  • Use discount code 12EC2525658TL82 on united.com to save 25%
  • Valid for travel May 4, 2012 - August 11, 2012
  • To redeem this offer, select the "Book now" link provided in this email, or go to united.com, enter your desired origin and CUR as the destination, and then enter promotion code 12EC2525658TL82 in the Offer Code box.
  • You may also call United Airlines at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) and advise the agent of the promotion code 12EC25 and pin 25658TL82. Please note that there will be a Reservation Ticketing Service Fee if you redeem by phone through United Air Lines Reservations. There is no fee to book and redeem on united.com.
  • Airport locations and travel agents cannot ticket this offer. For online certificate status and terms and conditions, go to united.com, select the Deals & Offers tab and then Promotional Certificates, and enter the promotion code 12EC2525658TL82 and PIN in the Offer Code box.

UNITED AGENT TICKETING INSTRUCTIONS
    Promotion Reference: GGEC25
    Promotion Code: 12EC25

Guess we'll be seeing Ray in Curacao.....

Sadly, not this year. Just back from this year's family vacation in Antigua, and this year's dive trip starts Saturday in Puerto Rico...

yeah, got the same email for Bonaire with a 15% discount..too bad I already have my tickets booked and paid for our annual trip in May..

Oly5050user, would you by chance still have the Bonaire discount offer code? Would appreciate it.

Yes! Bonaire discount would be appreciated! Working on planning a trip now.

The discount code in the first post didn't work for me, but I found a great deal on American Airlines through Miami to Curacao ($334 from Tampa - less using Citi Thank You points). And I did check out the DAE website, just for fun and future reference. Looks like their service from Miami is going to be affordable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom