Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday - 2 dives @ Rockport Ont (1000 Islands - close to bridge to I 81) max depth 124 / 122 ft, water temp in the mid 70s and decent vis. The perfect day for diving!

I went diving at the Sanilac shores preserve, lake Huron. max 118, 3 dives. It was the perfect day for a dive!

Senanus Island in BC, saw cloud sponges. They are wild crazy with neat things living in them.

I haven't got the chance to dive today, I have lots of work at the office. But I'm planning to do it on my day-off. Can you give me a suggestion on where can I do my diving, I want something new. Thanks in advance.

Last night did a 62 min drift @ Lock 23 (Morrisburg ON), decent vis, mid 70s water, perfect current for a very relaxing drift. It was interesting crossing the old highway (still pretty intact 50 years after inundation & still very recognizable as a road) and then checking the various structures @ the lock. This site requires several dives to see everything.

Lock 23 - DiveSpot

Hooked up at The Office last night with a buddy who told me he'd had a rough day and was up for a nice, long dive. Our objective was to go check on an octopus who's tending her eggs in a pile of logs at about 100 fsw. Found a bunch of other cool critters along the way ... and on the way back. Since we both had cameras, it took a while ... 86 minutes, max depth 108 fsw, average depth 57 fsw. Wonderful vis for around here this time of year ... 30 feet or so. Had so much fun we're going back tomorrow and doing it again ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I haven't got the chance to dive today, I have lots of work at the office. But I'm planning to do it on my day-off. Can you give me a suggestion on where can I do my diving, I want something new. Thanks in advance.

Given your location, I'd recommend Ganymede ... you might want to bring a large saw to get through the ice, though ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Fairfield Ct
water temp - 70
vis - 6-8 feet
We went to a local wreck and just poked around for about 55 mins (only 25 feet under). Just a nice fun relaxing dive with the boys. Found a little Plate too :)

..with a group from our club in the local chamber. Very interesting to see and feel physics in action.

6 dives yesterday at the Hudson Grotto in Hudson FL on the last dive we started our dive under sunny skies, when we came up it was one of the worst lightning storm I have ever seen. We had to dive back down and head for the docks, came up under them and made a mad dash for shelter. As soon as we got out lightning struck about 300 feet away. WOW that's all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom