In Memorium: Corrine Pierce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobcatdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Our prayers are with the family.

For those of you who might have known her (I did not), the diver who died was a member of this board. My condolences to those of you who may be her scuba friends.

Her name was Corrine Pierce. I don't believe any other details have been released.

For those of you who might have known her (I did not), the diver who died was a member of this board. My condolences to those of you who may be her scuba friends.

Her name was Corrine Pierce.

What was her user ID on here?

Oh, dear God. I met Corrine and her husband last year at Lake Rawlings during a LDS overnight trip. I was a recently certified diver with less than 25 dives at the time, so I tagged along as he led several dives. I learned a lot those two days and was looking forward to my next opportunity.

I'll not identify any further out of respect.

Godspeed Corrinne, and may her family know I am praying for all of them.

prayers to the family

I knew her, though not well. She and her husband were members of our little dive group, Mid-Atlantic Darkwater Divers (MADD). She and her husband dived Mt. Storm, WV and have been involved with our cookouts and been diving at the lake with us. She will be missed by our little group.

My prayers and thoughts go out to her husband and all of her friends and family.

She "lives on" through memories of those who knew her, as well as her writings, as in, ScubaBoard posts.

It would be nice to read them.

I am sadden and sorry about this , we tried and she will be missed , Please do not let this stop you from diving NC

Our thoughts and prayers are with Joe and his family.

Back
Top Bottom