Vancouver dive shop recomendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
My 16 year old daughter is wanting to get certified in Vancouver.
We live up in Whistler so we would need to make the drive for each class.

Can i get a recommendation for a dive shop and or an instructor in the Vancouver / north Vancouver area

Thanks
Doug

Although not in North Vancouver we went to International Dive Center and received good service.

Thanks for the input, what I am looking for is a recommendation more than a location.
I do know where all the dive shops are in Vancouver. I am wondering about anybodies personal experience as I decide where my daughter should get certified.

is there anyone who has gone through a cert course with one of the shops in Vancouver
thanks

I went through UBC Aqua Soc for a number of courses and can recommend it. You don't need to be a student.

I was certified for Nitrox at The Edge in North Vancouver last summer. Very well run and professional.
Spoke with a girl of about 16 that was being certified OW as well, and she raved about the instructors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom