Reef set and other excellent scuba books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FS: Reef Set (three) Books by Humann and many more excellent dive books...
For sale: All books include free media mail shipping to the Cont. US.

Cleaning out my dive book shelf. All of the below books are what i would call "keepers." Not a "stinker" or an "oh that book is just okay" in the bunch. All of these books can likely be found on the avid diver's shelf at home at one point or another. Please note my excellent trader rating here on Scuba Board along with a long history as an active member. Btw, the books are priced to sell with decent prices. Thanks!

1. All three reef set books by Deloach and Humann in almost like new condition. No writing, creases or marks on the pages or covers. No damage. They all still have the plastic covers on them and the covers do show some use but are in decent shape. Reef Coral ID Enlarged 2nd ed., Reef Creature ID Enlarged 2nd Ed., and Reef Fish Enlarged 3rd ed.

$55 plus free media mail shipping.

2. Reef Fish Behavior by Deloach and Humann. A companion book to the above reef set. In very good shape. Slight creasing on cover. Inside is like new. I spent many hours reading this one. Worth it's weight in gold. Honestly it changed the way I dive and increased my pleasure while diving 100%.

$15 plus free media mail shipping.

3. A Shore Diving Guide to New England by Jerry Shine. Perhaps the best and most comprehensive NE shore diving guide to date. I loved this book and found it to be reliable and it increased my dive count exponentially. Color photos and detailed info from CT to Maine. Lightly used. Minor cover creasing. Inside is like new. Sells for about $25 new.

$15 plus free media mail shipping to US.

4. Dry suit diving by Barsky, Long, and Smith. 3rd ed. A nice and complete paperback book (185 pages) with a detailed and A-Z look at dry suit diving from history to use to repairs. This was a very helpful book when I started dry suit diving and beyond.

$8 w/ free media mail shipping.

5. Diver Down by Ange. A must read. An honest look at real world scuba accidents. Like new condition.

$5 plus free media mail shipping

6. The Florida Keys Dive Guide by Frink. A nice, large, and detailed color filled book on Florida Keys Diving with many nice photos. Very good condition. No writing or damage. Like new inside and almost like new out.

$5 plus free media mail shipping.

7. The Dive Sites of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao : Comprehensive Coverage of Diving and Snorkeling (Paperback). Very good shape. No writing and damage. Like new inside and almost like new outside.

$9 plus free media mail shipping.

8. The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving (Paperback) PADI 2nd ed. Very good shape. No writing or bends in pages.

$5 plus free media mail shipping

9. Cozumel Dive Guide and Log Book. Almost like new condition. The same condition it was in when I bought it. No writing or marks. A really lovely "fold out" book and Cozumel specific dive log. Has to be seen to appreciated. Here is a link to the web page that sells it with info Cozumel maps, cozumel diving, cozumel dive, diving cozumel, scuba diving cozumel Sells for $26 on web page and in Cozumel and at Scuba Toys.

$15 plus free media mail shipping.

$110 gets you ALL of the books and free media mail assuming you buy before any get sold.

Last edited:
PM Sent

#1, #2, #5, #7, #8, #9 are all sold, thanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom