Multiple Trader Rating Problem?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akbpilot

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to leave trader ratings for a member on two different items listed in two different sales. The first one went fine, but on the second one I keep getting a message telling me I can't leave another rating for this member until after 7:39 pm, Jan.16, 2010 (shortly after I left the first one).

I've tried numerous times with the same result, including a few minutes ago. Same message even though it is clearly after the time noted.

What gives?

The "trader rating" is a plugin that was installed a long time ago. It's not the best. It sees what you were doing as "suspicious activity" and automatically prevented you from doing that. Maybe if you try it again (now) it would work.

OK, thanks. I'll give it a try.

The "trader rating" is a plugin that was installed a long time ago. It's not the best. It sees what you were doing as "suspicious activity" and automatically prevented you from doing that. Maybe if you try it again (now) it would work.

Thanks for the response.

Tried again, no joy. The message I receive is:

"Sorry, but you must wait until January 16th, 2010 at 07:39 PM before you can rate this person again."

Same message I got when I first tried. Tried multiple computers, same same.

Thanks for the response.

Tried again, no joy. The message I receive is:

"Sorry, but you must wait until January 16th, 2010 at 07:39 PM before you can rate this person again."

Same message I got when I first tried. Tried multiple computers, same same.

Hmm... There isn't any continued support for the trader rating, as it's a depreciated plugin for vBulletin, and not available in the next version. I wish I could just give you a straight; simple answer, but maybe try it in a few days?

Hmm... There isn't any continued support for the trader rating, as it's a depreciated plugin for vBulletin, and not available in the next version. I wish I could just give you a straight; simple answer, but maybe try it in a few days?

Maybe a sock puppet is in order....:D

Maybe a sock puppet is in order....:D

Might be interesting to see how that works out.

Not that "I" would do anything like that :D

Howard, shoot me a PM on this, got a few ideas :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom