Any dive shop recommendations for Grand Turk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bakero

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm going to be in Grand Turk for one day on a cruise ship and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good dive shop.

I've seen Blue Water Divers, Grand Turk Diving co., and Oasis Divers online. Has anyone had any experience with these dive shops?

Thanks for your help,

Ryan

I believe the cruise ships have a deal with Oasis Divers. But all three dive ops are good. I've dove with all of them. Usually dive with Grand Turk Divers as I am a Smitty fan.

I used Oasis a few years ago and was pleased. Its a small island and all of the ops are good from what I have heard.

So I got a tattoo of a turtle on my arm and a woman on the dive boat said "Oooh thats a nice tattoo. Do you like turtles?"

I love this quote. Most people dont get it but I finally got a turtle tattoo...and they still dont get it! Cant figure out how to post a pix.

Cheers,

Attachments

• Surfing Turtle Tattoo.jpg
    Surfing Turtle Tattoo.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 4,133
I was in Grand Turk in April 2007 and dove with Blue Water for 3 days before getting on the T&C Aggressor. They were fine. The boat came down to our hotel and picked us up on beach.

So I got a tattoo of a turtle on my arm and a woman on the dive boat said "Oooh thats a nice tattoo. Do you like turtles?"

I love this quote. Most people dont get it but I finally got a turtle tattoo...and they still dont get it! Cant figure out how to post a pix.

Cheers,

I like your ink. Here's a pic of mine. I originally had just the turtle but added the rest this summer.

Attachments

• tattoo.JPG
    tattoo.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 1,783
Very nice. Looks like there's room for more creatures in the menagerie. No room for a whale shark. You'll have to do the other arm.

All three are good though I am partial to Blue Water.
Hi, My sister and I will be in Grand Turk for a day from a cruise ship... We have some special needs and it seems you have been diving with several dive ops there... Our dive shop here recommended Oasis... What was it about Blue Water that made it stand out?

Merissa
merissa214@gmail.com

You can't go wrong with Mitch at Blue Water. Good dive op and good people. Lots of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom