Seacamp Summer NAUI Position

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeslieSeacamp

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Seacamp is a Marine Science Camp in Big Pine Key Florida....If you are a young NAUI instructor and would love to gain some experience the job is perfect for you. Room and board is included as part of the salary. The position is from May 23 to August 31....you must be 21 years of age. One position is still available. If you think you are interested please let me know. Serious inquires can call Seacamp at 305-872-2331 and as for the Scuba Program Director!

Hi Leslie I have people who call me all the time looking for just what you have open. I will get in touch with a few and see if they are still looking.
Thanks so much for your post and welcome to ScubaBoard.
Becky

"Seacamp is a Marine Science Camp in Big Pine Key Florida....If you are a young NAUI instructor and would love to gain some experience the job is perfect for you."

A word of caution when advertising for employees. The use of the word "young" could be taken as a sign of an intent to discriminate on the basis of age. Age has little to do with the qualifications of a scuba instructor, and I am quite sure you could not make the case for that discrimination on the basis of age was warranted just because you are a summer camp.

I am not being politically correct. This is the law.

Sea Camp is AWESOME!!

I was there about 4 years ago. I had Kat and Abel and leaders and loved every minute of it!
I've also had a good friend work there!

If only I didn't already have a summer job!

......oh yeah science fun!

Shush Sea Camp was the best mother ********* place i ever went to i love it but i cant return this year due to the economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom