WTB 50lb Lift Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g1223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have an extra lift bag lying around that can use a few extra bucks in the wallet? I know these things arent that pricy, but Id rather throw cash to a fellow diver, rather than over priced dive shop! If you have a safety sausage too, I could use one of those as well.

We don't consider ourselves to be an overpriced dive shop, so I'll post a couple links to products we sell. Purchase from us and not only get a low price, but also receive reward points that go toward your next purchase. 1 point for every $1 spent, or take advantage of our 150% pricematch guarantee.

6ft Safety Sausage - $24.00

Standard 50lb Liftbag - $36.00

Here is another one:
Crazy John Specials - NESS 50lb Lift Bag - Northeast Scuba Supply

The bags are Made in the USA. This bag is the same bag that Dive Rite and some other vendors are selling.

Salvage divers, underwater archaeologists or anyone who needs to recover a heavy underwater object will appreciate the design of our lift bag. Its trapezoidal shape means more air at the top, creating a shorter, lower profile bag that is ideal for inflation inside tight spaces. Intended for lifting heavy objects, our Lift Bag contains an internal dump valve with pull cord that is used by the diver ascending with the bag to control ascent rate. Open design means air will vent out the bottom in case of a rapid ascent. Available in ANSI safety orange. Made in the U.S.A.

I am also selling one on ebay right now but it's 100lbs. Make me an offer, I too would rather help out a fellow diver.

Back
Top Bottom