FS: All of my brand new gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I won't be diving for awhile so I am reluctantly selling all of my dive gear. Scubaboard got me into diving so I thought I'd try selling it here. I bought everything brand new about a year ago and have never been diving with any of it. Everything has been stored out of sunlight in a temperature controlled room for the entire time I've owned it.

You can email me through the forums or call my office at (216) 220-4444 any time. I'm in and out all day, so you will probably have to leave a message, but I will respond promptly.

Bare D6 Pro Drysuit. Size small. I'm 5'6" and it fits fine. Never used, never been wet. I trimmed only the first 1 to 1.5 millimeters off the neck seal with a brand new pair of titanium scissors (the blades of which were free of nicks). It's likely that you will have to trim it more since my neck is pretty large for my size and it still hurts. Comes with storage bag, inflator hose, and carrying bag. Stored flat. Perfect and brand new. $1000.

IMG_2171.JPG

Aqualung Legend Supreme ACD regulator, first and second stage plus octo. Both second stages have a snowflake printed on them, which signifies that it has a few extra features for cold water. Also included: regulator bag, extra Aqualung designed mouthpiece (not shown), and manual. Brand new. $475.

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

Suunto Cobra 2 computer. Test dove in a pool for about 20 minutes, and soaked in fresh water after. $500.

IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

SeaQuest Pro QD+ BCD. With integrated weight. Size small. Manual and inflator hose included. I will also thrown in an emergency air source retainer (pictured). $375.

IMG_2165.JPG

Interspiro Divator MKII-G. Never used. Includes mask, hose, manual, bag, original box. $800.

IMG_2168.JPG

Gear bag with wheels. Deep See brand. $75.

IMG_2170.JPG

Looks brand new, unfortunately I think you are going to take a hit at the prices your are asking.

Best of luck with the sales

sorry you are leaving. best of luck with whatever you are up to

Resale value on diving equipment sucks, worst than cars.

Sorry you are getting out. I had to dump some gear when I started medical school, did not get retail. Good luck. The Interspiro is tempting.
:monkeydance:

That sucks to have bought all that stuff and never dive it. The full face is particularly interesting...did you buy it straight out of OW?
You can probably expect to get ~50% of retail on used SCUBA gear.

I could not get even close to 50%. Good luck. It is fine equipment.

Aqualung Legend Supreme ACD regulator, first and second stage plus octo. Both second stages have a snowflake printed on them, which signifies that it has a few extra features for cold water. Also included: regulator bag, extra Aqualung designed mouthpiece (not shown), and manual. Brand new. $475.

IMG_2162.JPG

hate to tell you this... but the only difference in that reg and the non cold reg is the snowflake and the Intermediate Pressure setting. It being a "cold water reg" is just a marketing ploy by Aqualung. They lower the IP from about 150psi to about 135psi on the Supreme. (the lower IP helps reduce free flows in cold water). Other than that, the only difference is the snowflake.

(and on older regs non supreme came with a "gold pimp ring").

It's still a great performing reg though. you can't go wrong with it.

Good luck with your sale.

Back
Top Bottom