Sarah Palin gets pranked by 2 french canadians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

as requested, thread title changed so not to confuse the non french canadians
:D

Very funny......she sure cut them off quick when she found out
Actually, it sounded more like she wanted to carry on talking to them (she asked for their call-sign), but the phone was whisked away by her minders before she could do any more damage. :D

The song title which they mention translates to something like "lipstick on a pig" !

Actually, it sounded more like she wanted to carry on talking to them (she asked for their call-sign), but the phone was whisked away by her minders before she could do any more damage. :D

She does do that well......

I had the same impression

The song title which they mention translates to something like "lipstick on a pig" !

Literally yes but in local slang, it would instead translate to "lipstick on a horny woman" :)

It's apparently been taken off YouTube... but part of it just played on NBC here in Lost Angeles as I wrote this!

I've always been told that words derived from nations or cities like Canadians, Americans, Quebecers or Lost Angelenos should be capitalized... but that may be different in other countries.

I had the same impression

Literally yes but in local slang, it would instead translate to "lipstick on a horny woman" :)
Yeah, I guess it does seem that way. Poor Sarah, I would have loved to hear her be a good sport about it ala Chirac style. Stupid political bureaucrats.

and how many kids? yeah, the translation sounds fine to me. What else is there to do in Alaska? :D :hides:

It's apparently been taken off YouTube... but part of it just played on NBC here in Lost Angeles as I wrote this!

I've always been told that words derived from nations or cities like Canadians, Americans, Quebecers or Lost Angelenos should be capitalized... but that may be different in other countries.

I think I was taught (but that was a while ago) that nations were capitalized but not people (ex. Canada, canadians) but I might be wrong

The YT link seems ok, I'll embed it here

In Europe, we don't say French Canadian, but Quebecer.

Back
Top Bottom