Hello from Fort Lauderdale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KayakCOM

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,
I'm new and know very little about scuba! Please be gentle as my questions may sound dumb (or duh) at time.... hehe...

Welcome to Scuba Board, kayakCOM.

We will be gentle and you are definitely in the right place to ask any scuba related, or unrelated, questions. You will find many opinions on this site.

Hi KayakCom...welcome to scubaboard! What questions do you have?

Hello, Welcome. IF you get any slack from the old-timers, just remember their old and have forgotten at one time they were only guppies too.

welcome aboard

Hey KayakCOM, welcome to the Board! FYI, there's a big group of us getting together at Dania Beach in a couple of weeks. It's sort of a meet-n-greet thing and it's a ton of fun for everyone. Here is a link for some info:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/trips-local-marketplace-florida/248789-9-13-picnic-beach-dive.html

Check the first page and maybe the last. The thread is getting a bit long, with a lot of jibber jabber in the middle, but you'll get the gist of it - food, diving, friends... its all good.

Hi all,
Thank you for the warm welcoming messages :)

foles1972: I do not have any specific questions just yet. I'm very interested in diving, but i'm not even certified yet. I'm planning on taking the course soon, but finding free time is a bit difficult in the next few months. So for now, I'm just doing all the ground research on safety, rules and regulations etc.

OBXDIVEGUY: Thank you for the link! how exciting that you guys get together for beach dive like that. I will definately join you guys once I become certified. I don't live too far from Dania. As a matter of fact, I take my kayak out to Dania quite often :)

thank you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom