Divers in Florida Panhandle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sedona

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm new to the Scuba Board but not diving. Looking for other divers in the Panhandle and hoping to get some good diving tips and locations. I've dove the Oriskiny, Navarre Beach Pier, and Morrison Springs in this area so far. Are there any other good dive sites in this area and what are some good dive boats or dive shops in the area. I've used both Scuba Shop in Ft Walton Beach and Scuba Shack in Pensacola so far. Thanks

welcome to Scubaboard.

If you're in Navarre, lots of folks shore diving over in Destin at the Jetties from Scubaboard.

The also hit some of the other springs (Vortex, Cypress, etc) and the ocasional boat trip.

You've got lots of boat choices out of Panama city also and shore diving there at the St Andrews Jetties. In Destin, your boat/shop choices are ScubaTech and Emerald coast Scuba.

As for dive sites off the shore, most shops have references to sites on their web pages, or for better info, pick up a copy of Ned DeLoaches "Guide to Underwater Florida". It's worth the $13 bucks or so it costs from Amazon.

Sedona:
Hi, I'm new to the Scuba Board but not diving. Looking for other divers in the Panhandle and hoping to get some good diving tips and locations. I've dove the Oriskiny, Navarre Beach Pier, and Morrison Springs in this area so far. Are there any other good dive sites in this area and what are some good dive boats or dive shops in the area. I've used both Scuba Shop in Ft Walton Beach and Scuba Shack in Pensacola so far. Thanks

Check with this group http://www.scubaholics.net/ and the links in my signature line below. The Scubaholics are divers.

The Emerald Coast Reef Association is made up of divers and fishermen interested reef research and deployment. Details on our next social can be found on both links below.

Welcome to the board.Im here in gulf breeze so just pm me when tou want to go and we can get together

Used to be there until my wife dragged me to the middle of the freakin country!

Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the board, Go Gators

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

You're in the right place. We are always looking for more divers. Come west to Orange Beach and Gulf Shores.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom