Divemaster training in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sealboy

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering about divemaster training in Thailand. Im interested in going there to take the course. I've seen alot of sites offering courses and I was wondering if you guys had any experience from there. I want to know what to look for and what to beware of.

Thailand is a wonderfull Place. I have been going there since the early 90's. I just completed the IDC and IE there this month.

It would be a great place to get divemaster training.

Where in Thailand are you thinking of taking the class?

Im not quite sure, Im just looking into this now with my buddy. Im keeping my options open and trying to decide on the best place to do it at. I've never been to Thailand and dont know my way around so Im just getting a feel for it before I decide.

Why do people go to a vacation place for a class , whats wrong with taking them at home , so you can just have a good time in places like Thailand.

terrasmak:
Why do people go to a vacation place for a class , whats wrong with taking them at home , so you can just have a good time in places like Thailand.

Tax Deduction :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom