Sex underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can be buoyancy problems. I think the Russians have done some research into sex in zero gravity and they developed a system to hold the participants steady. We were quite over weighted and in a tropical location.

well, I knowthe closer you get to the equator, the more it happens.
The Russian study is flawed.

I need to warn you guys, that our entire conversation will come up anytime someone googles the subject....yea....think about it.

Diver Dennis:
It's not very romantic with all the equipment.

This just made me giggle... Geesh, can't even kiss! I can see where bouyancy would be a real issue too! I suppose one (well, 2) could say, "It takes practice" or "practice makes perfect" :wink:

Ok... I'll quit now, before I start getting my posts removed! :D

Hydraulics kinda cause some issues. OOA would result in coitus interruptus. Save it for the boat, it's nothing to write home about, unless you happen to come across a couple in the act. Something I don't see every day.

dherbman:
Hydraulics kinda cause some issues. OOA would result in coitus interruptus. Save it for the boat, it's nothing to write home about, unless you happen to come across a couple in the act. Something I don't see every day.

:lol: Am I really bad for finding lots of humor in this thread?

erparamedic:
:lol: Am I really bad for finding lots of humor in this thread?

Actually several of the humorous posts in this thread have already been deleted.

One I can understand the reason for being deleted for it's reference used, but the others I can't really understand as they were in good humor, related to the subject at hand (not off topic), and were not dirty or did not violate TOS.

No, it can be funny but it's against TOS to discuss sex, best just to stick to the mechanics of it. herb is right, the hydraulics involved can be a health problem.

Lamnid:
I am really sorry to lower the tone with this thread but I gotta ask. I have NEVER heard of anyone having sex underwater. I wondered if it's just because it never occured to anyone to do this, or if it's physically impossible due to pressure or something. Has anyone here done it or heard of anyone doing it? What do you think the deepest you'd be able to do it is? (Uh i mean deepest depth below sea level not....y'know). Once again...sorry...but this has been nagging me for about a month now. Caz.

Yes it is possible.
Major factor is water temperature. :wink:
A dry-suit is definitely a no-no.

As for depth it really depends on how much air you have.
I used to have a series of very explicit photos which left no doubt whatsoever and when this was mentioned on an old thread I ended up sending them to quite a lot of older (in both senses) SB members after requests by PM.

I don't have them on my disk any longer following a recent disk crash and I really do not intend to spend any time going through old backups to try to find them but maybe someone that received them and still has them available will offer them on private request.

They most certainly could not be posted here. :D

Dolphins and whales do it that way....are we that much different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom