diving diff spots on lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone ever dove cocktail cove? i have been thinking of doing some dives there to see what on the bottom besides 10000000 beer cans,would have to go at slow boating times weekdays or raining. waiting on my new wetsuit to arrive and willbe ready

What is the Depth there.

I would be interested, I'm sure more than one has dropped an anchor or two after finishing the evenings festivity.

Braz

You can find a lot of anchors, if you have a metal detector you could find all kinds of stuff... We dove it a couple years ago, actually found a GRILL...unfortunatly it wasn't stainless steel.....

Corigan:
I would be interested in diving it with you. Please let me know where and when!

Matt
i am going to try to get a dive togather there,need to work out my equipt and check everything out.
will probably need to go during the week,due to boat traffic through the area,may be possible on a saturday as long as its early. i need to hook up with the looney birds and do some local diving.can see the lake from my back door,having bubble withdrawls

Back
Top Bottom