Anyone selling tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive N' Surf in Redondo Beach had a few used AL80's listed on their "used board". If you go in, go back to the rental/repair department and they have the used stuff listed on the board behind the counter.

hermosadive:
Dive N' Surf in Redondo Beach had a few used AL80's listed on their "used board". If you go in, go back to the rental/repair department and they have the used stuff listed on the board behind the counter.

I just bought a Steel 72 at the above location. I thnk there are still a few 72's left.. I like them
as they are only 24 inches tall and negative when empty

AL80's are cheap locally. Why even bother hunting for used. They sell for just over $100 each new. Don't pay 130. Pac. Wildernes has then for $109 everyday price and many places will price match.

ChrisA:
I just bought a Steel 72 at the above location. I thnk there are still a few 72's left.. I like them
as they are only 24 inches tall and negative when empty

AL80's are cheap locally. Why even bother hunting for used. They sell for just over $100 each new. Don't pay 130. Pac. Wildernes has then for $109 everyday price and many places will price match.

I have a pair of aluminum 80's that have been laying around for quite some time.......they are attached to a double manifold which I could sell separate. Tanks themselves would be $50 each.

I have a friend that has 2 Al 80cf tanks that he wants to sell for $30 each. One is red and one is yellow...they've hardly been used but need to be inspected. You can PM me if you are still looking for tanks.

I will have an extra AL 80 this weekend, hydro and viz last month. asking 85 for it. Let me know, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom