priceless
waterdaughter

priceless

What a gorgeous smile and no wonder why! that must be wonderful to swim with them like that.

Love it!

Love the picture...

Can I draw this awesome picture?

you're right...I wish those animals were still free to "be" in the ocean. They're not..they haven't been for some time. You are too quick to judge.
Some are "handicapped" and some are not. It was Cuba and I doubt that anyone was interested in evaluating the suitability of reintroduction to the wild.

I have been privileged to share 2 different experiences since....both in the wild...and yes, there was no comparison. However...I would not trade those first encounters---I had nothing to secure their freedom or safety...I paid to be with them.

If it helps, J, in the real world, I am a vegan, a re-cycler, composter and active in canine rescue. I also try not to wear/purchase animal skin and avoid any animal-tested products (read: suesde/leather belts, shoes, coats, seats, makeup/skin products, etc.)

So...Given that you were not only compelled to comment, but felt that you were entitled to...you are obviously similarly inclined.

So....this particular "negative human intervention" aside, I am always happy to meet another vinyl-wearing vegan. :)

Media information

Category
Animals
Added by
waterdaughter
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back