Trip Report - Anilao Blackwater at Crystal Blue Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots @jjmochi

I have done many trips to CBR and like that place a lot, but my last trip was in 2018.

In 2022 I did my first blackwater dive with NAD just after they opened post Covid, only two of us on the boat, it was fun and I'd love to do more.

That;s only for the luxurious Wakatobi Resort, no? And the flight is super pricy. For budget places around Wakatobi, I haven't been able to find any low-pain way to reach. They all seem to require at least two additional flights from Bali or Jakarta and even longgggg ferry rides.
Sure... we go to Wakatobi for great diving and good food - I wouldn't call in luxurious, but it is comfortable. They built the airstrip - there are no other flights in there - everything else is going to be farther away.

Sure... we go to Wakatobi for great diving and good food - I wouldn't call in luxurious, but it is comfortable. They built the airstrip - there are no other flights in there - everything else is going to be farther away.

So are you saying that you only go to Wakatobi Resort by their flight in or are you getting to Wakatobi and staying at another resort(s) hotel by another method?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom