Question Transit time - PDC to Cancun Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Planning a trip to Cozumel this summer flying through Cancun. Delta’s not flying into CZM, I have no interest in American with a layover at DFW (been there, done that, not interested), and I really don’t mind the bag drag. My main concern is transit time from PDC to CUN. I’ll be taking a private transfer. How is the construction and traffic these days? I can get a fairly early ferry, but need to get to CUN by about noon.

Should be less than an hour provided there are no accidents . Done it twice in the last 4 months. Construction has not been an issue lately. I would take the 7 or 7:30 ferry.

Should be less than an hour provided there are no accidents . Done it twice in the last 4 months. Construction has not been an issue lately. I would take the 7 or 7:30 ferry.
Thanks!

email or text your ride service?

email or text your ride service?
I always have a lot of luggage, so I make a reservation in advance for a van. I’ve been using Canada Transfers.

I always have a lot of luggage, so I make a reservation in advance for a van. I’ve been using Canada Transfers.
So do we, and that is a factor in why I don't do the bag drag.

When I book transfers for my daughter with family of 5 including twins that are now just under 2 years old with lots of stuff, I use Jamie Hernandez +52 984 176 5441. He is very reliable. They come twice a year. She much prefers the nonstop flight from NYC with the bag drag to having a layover someplace. We also hire him for the day when we go shopping in Cancun. Very reasonable pricing.

@judydivescoz - What does he charge for PDC <> CUN? Does he have a van or is it a car? TIA

Back
Top Bottom