RI Dive Season '24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Another season coming up. A wonderful Cayman trip planned for later this month. Been to GC diving many times over many years but only once to LC. Planning on doing both. Can't wait.

DAN tip of the day. If you have a DAN membership but are only diving part of the year or only on one big trip a year, you can purchase your DAN dive insurance just before your trip and they will prorate the cost to the end of your membership. So for my diving spouse who only dives warm water and with our membership running to June, I added the Master dive insurance for her and it was prorated for just the last month of our annual membership which worked out to about $11 for her dive insurance for the Cayman trip.

Back to RI diving, Newport NOAA Buoy reporting a very chilly 49. Anyone been diving RI lately? Maybe June for me and my 5 mil.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe dive season and I look forward to your posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom