Trip Report Revillagigedo (Rev ee ya he hey do) on the Belle Amie. Magic.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lucky you! I’ve been there 3x (twice on Belle Amie), but have never encounter a mother Humpback and a calf there or any where in 19 years of diving.

I’m thinking of going back there on Belle Amie in December 2025. Hopefully I get lucky then.
We were lucking in so many ways. Amazing weather, amazing encounters. I did not get to see the whales underwater but did get the topside show. We would see them in the distance on all days (the first at the harbor mouth from our hotel room!). We were at the end of the season but they were still around in good numbers. Maybe try closer to March? Good luck!!

Hi @gassed

Thanks for the excellent trip report and video.

I am on my way to the Revillagigedos for my second visit on the Explorer on June 11, really looking forward to it.

Great report and beautifully written. I very much enjoyed reading this. Thank you!

Nice report! I really enjoyed reading it, your writing is great. Been on the Belle Amie twice over Christmas and thinking about pulling the trigger for 4th of July trip

Back
Top Bottom